Based in Michigan in the United States, Northwood University is well known as a leading school for business education. The school was founded to advance the principles of business entrepreneurialism and excellence.
Northwood University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Board of Commissioners has also awarded Northwood university accreditation of its business programs. The mission of Northwood University is to develop transformative leaders who drive economic and social progress for a global, free-enterprise society.
Northwood University develop free-enterprise leaders who drive global economic and social progress.
Northwood University inspire human potential through immersive learning to advance economic freedom, for everyone, everywhere.
Northwood University affirm the natural yearning in every human heart to be free. Our academic community welcomes individuals, their distinctive talents, and their potential to make a difference through a life well spent. We believe in:
- The advantages of an entrepreneurial, free society
- Individual freedom and personal responsibility
- Leading from a foundation of ethics and integrity
- Embracing the global and multicultural nature of enterprise
- Celebrating individual uniqueness and diversity of perspectives in an inclusive community